The American Civil War Rocks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The American Civil War Rocks!

Civil War Battles, People and Armies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Muslim Invasion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrocles
Cavalry Trooper
Cavalry Trooper
Adrocles

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2006-10-13

Muslim Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Muslim Invasion   Muslim Invasion EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 9:09 pm

To say the least, recently we ve been having a flood of Muslim refugees or immigrants, as a result, first it became a serious issue but soon they started to force their religion on us.

A major problem is that catholics in my area are starting to lose grounds to either other religions such as the Jehovah Witnesses, the Mormons, the Rael Cult (pretty weird guys), or even Protestants, or Jewish people.

Im starting to think this is a serious problem since first the Assidic Jews have built Synagogs in a rural area where the Catholic religion has been the Dominant religion for centuries, next thing you know, they turned sugershacks in a mosque by taking out all Pork Meat from the place, and having the other costumers removed from the place, so they can pray Allah. This is a sugarshack where Pork meat is the main type of food in such place and to make it worst, has been a Canadian Tradition for centuries.

Next we ve been having lots of people that get seriously annoyed just about every week ends in their beds after a hard weeks work and taking a break only to get told about some stuff just nobody even takes seriously.

Or we ve been having a cult that claims an Alien Race is coming to earth, and because of that they want to build an Embassy to this Alien Race...In Israel (true story)

I m not against freedom of religions or beliefs but when they try to force their religion on people thats where they get annoying.

Note that I dont want to offense people but I just needed to vent my frustration.

There, end rant.
Back to top Go down
Iron Brigade General
President
President
Iron Brigade General

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2006-10-03

Muslim Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muslim Invasion   Muslim Invasion EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 1:08 am

Well, I can fully understand. Here's my point of view, let's say I go up to you and say, "Hey, join my church!" and I didn't know you would say, "No." That's fine. But, if I go two, three times up to you, and do it too, that's where I overstep the boundaries. However, sometimes, you might get asked by several diffrent people of the same religion, and, I don't think they knew your stance on it.

So, yeah, there ya go.
Back to top Go down
https://americancivilwarrock.editboard.com
General Stuart
Iron Brigade
Iron Brigade
General Stuart

Number of posts : 1465
Registration date : 2006-10-23

Muslim Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muslim Invasion   Muslim Invasion EmptyThu Sep 27, 2007 9:31 pm

Thanks for posting that, Adro, I had no idea that was going on in Canada. This is definitely a problem.
Back to top Go down
debski
Aministrator's Mommy
Aministrator's Mommy

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2006-10-11

Muslim Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muslim Invasion   Muslim Invasion EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 12:28 am

Seems like there needs to be a little adjusting on the new comers part for there to remain peace. One shouldn't go pushing their beliefs on others. Nothing wrong with practicing your own way but to force it on others no way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Muslim Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muslim Invasion   Muslim Invasion Empty

Back to top Go down

Muslim Invasion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The American Civil War Rocks! :: Brandy Station :: I'm better then you are!-
Jump to: