The American Civil War Rocks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The American Civil War Rocks!

Civil War Battles, People and Armies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Holocaust Pack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thegreatblue
Artillary
Artillary

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2006-10-17

The Holocaust Pack Empty
PostSubject: The Holocaust Pack   The Holocaust Pack EmptySat Nov 18, 2006 1:56 pm

Do you like people who suddenly go back in time? If you do, you will like this book. It's about a jewish girl who goes back in time to during the Holocaust. It's good, even though I myself am not jewish. Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Adrocles
Cavalry Trooper
Cavalry Trooper
Adrocles

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2006-10-13

The Holocaust Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holocaust Pack   The Holocaust Pack EmptyTue Jan 30, 2007 10:51 am

I want it!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
thegreatblue
Artillary
Artillary

The Holocaust Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holocaust Pack   The Holocaust Pack EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 10:38 am

I might be able to send you a copy after I buy another one. Are you sure you'd want to go through the horrors of this girl expereince?
Back to top Go down
Adrocles
Cavalry Trooper
Cavalry Trooper
Adrocles

The Holocaust Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holocaust Pack   The Holocaust Pack EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 12:07 pm

In my personnal opinion, there were far worse situations than the hollocaust itself, for example there were 6 millions people in Poland that died during the war through some of the most barbaric ways, and how about the Russians? they got 20 millions people dead during the war, and they couldn t even tell how many people died in China at the Japanese Imperial Army s hands.

I mean have you ever heard about the medical experiences and the researches they did on biochemical Weapons in Harbin? (China, known as Shenyang, today) they used Chinese Civilians and Soviet Spies that were caught by the Japanese as test subjects, especially women.

Just hearing about what happened in Harbin gave me chilling down the spine.
Back to top Go down
thegreatblue
Artillary
Artillary

The Holocaust Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holocaust Pack   The Holocaust Pack EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 1:37 pm

Ok.
Back to top Go down
Iron Brigade General
President
President
Iron Brigade General

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2006-10-03

The Holocaust Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holocaust Pack   The Holocaust Pack EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 2:42 pm

The Japanese butchered the population at an alarming rate, and would cut the head off of anyone that got in thier way.

In one of the documentaries on the invasion, they showed a woman who had survived, and half of her neck had been cut off by the Japanese. Her neck looked like a tree that the lumberjacks had given up cutting halfway through.
Back to top Go down
https://americancivilwarrock.editboard.com
thegreatblue
Artillary
Artillary

The Holocaust Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holocaust Pack   The Holocaust Pack EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 4:31 pm

EWWWW!!! Adam, that's gross!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Adrocles
Cavalry Trooper
Cavalry Trooper
Adrocles

The Holocaust Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holocaust Pack   The Holocaust Pack EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 2:58 pm

Well, how should I say it?

Wars are only tragedies when they happen, full of horrors stories, I have a cousin in the RCAF (Royal Canadian Air Forces) and he only told me about the true face of wars when he came back.

Still, I know another guy in the Army, he s a Lieutenant and an Engineer, the kind of guys that are supposed to remove and disarm Minefields, and he s supposed to go to Kandahar (Afghanistan) where lots of good people get killed.

But he didnt enlist in the Army because he likes that lifestyle, he only enlist so he could pay up his college studies and he had a wife and two kids.
Back to top Go down
thegreatblue
Artillary
Artillary

The Holocaust Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holocaust Pack   The Holocaust Pack EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 4:44 pm

Ok, I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Holocaust Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holocaust Pack   The Holocaust Pack Empty

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust Pack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The American Civil War Rocks! :: Brandy Station :: Books-
Jump to: